Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Location, location, location

Deary me friends and familia, it has been a while. Sorry, but the Australian higher education system is C.R.A.Z.Y! They give you spontaneous tests and assignments due for the following week. Forgive me please xx

In between my academia-filled days, I have been exploring a little of what Sydney has to offer. First let me acquaint you with my local area. Here's where I live:



Here is where I hang out in between lectures...












I visit my friends from uni at their homes too....
Dyou know, I think part of me really did think it was going to be like this. Bliss. Home from home. Ah.


Wakey wakey, here's where I really live... at the roundabout turn left:
Go all the way down and turn right until you see my distinct yellow door...


Isn't it a sight to behold? So there you have it folks, my digs. Enough of that, here is some of the real beauty of Sydney...


Oh sorry wrong snap, I mean this...


and this...


And one that is particularly dear to my heart....


;) xx










No comments:

Post a Comment